LifestyleAugust 16, 2016
How to keep cool this summer!September 2, 2016
Giving back to your community, makes a difference with a few small things, it will change your life and the lives around you.
Here are a few ideas:
- Donate old clothes to a local shelter or church drive
- Donate non-perishables to your local food bank such as canned foods.
- Bring new or slightly used toys to a children’s hospital
- Go to do something.org and find an organization to joing and help out
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen
- Help the environment by picking up trash at a local park or beach
- Just smile- it will create a chain reaction and create smiles and happiness throughout
It will also your day better too!
Have a great day!