Time to get ready!October 9, 2016
13 DIY Thanksgiving CenterpiecesNovember 3, 2016
Carmel Apple Sangria!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe found on- http://www.anightowlblog.com/2014/09/caramel-apple-sangria.html/?m